Hi, we're currently having issues with changing the theme. We're using
microsoft's stamp oxa-tools for deploying to azure.
The usual approaches that I've seen involve setting enabled comprehensive
theming to true and setting the theme directory in lms.env.json and then
doing the update_assets and collectstatic calls and then restarting the
lms.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work.

We were able to change the theme when we set the git repo in the
parameters.json file in the oxa-tools of microsoft before deploying.
Here comes our problem, for example we changed the logo on the repo, it
doesn't reflect onto our lms even though we used that repo on the
deployment.
Could anyone help us with this? Thanks in advance~