Good morning,

The Center for Digital Education at EPFL in Lausanne Switerland is looking
for a Computer Systems Engineer to join our team to take care of running
our growing instance of Open edX. The objective of the position is to scale
up operations at http://courseware.epfl.ch/ to build a national Swiss MOOC
Service.

EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) is one of two Swiss Federal
Institutes of Technology. It is located on the shores of Lake Geneva and
brings together a campus of more than 10,000 people.  EPFL is the leading
institution in Europe for MOOC development. The Center for Digital
Education is the the MOOC factory at EPFL. The position is in Lausanne.

More details and application instructions  here:
Jobup:
*https://www.jobup.ch/search/joblist.asp?searchFrom=prohome&pid=1419696#1/1419696

<https://www.jobup.ch/search/joblist.asp?searchFrom=prohome&pid=1419696#1/1419696>*

Patrick Jermann