There are two mobile apps available. One is for iPhones and one is for
Android phones. The documentation assumes a level of understanding of iOS
and Android development, so you may need to take a basic course on how to
develop for each to get started. Or, you can might find a friend who will
sit with you for a few days at a café perhaps and work through this with
you.

Here are the direct links to the setup guides for both apps. Good luck.

   1. https://github.com/edx/edx-app-ios
   2. https://github.com/edx/edx-app-android/

J'aime Ohm
appsembler.com <https://appsembler.com/mobile-apps/>