Hi All,

I have been having issues with instructor bulk emails. I have emails setup
with mandrill which works for enrollments. But for instructor emails I get
a from email address like pdwdm1-no-re...@example.com
<https://mandrillapp.com/activity?sender=pdwdm1-no-re...@example.com&;> which
was getting rejected by mandrill.So I changed the email
address "BULK_EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL": "cour...@somedomain.com", in
lms.env.json and cms.env.json . I restarted nginx, edxapp and edxappworker
services and emails stopped going out completely. Even after a reboot still
the same.

I basically want to send the mails from cour...@somedomain.com instead of
email address with course abbreviation in front which makes it a fake
address and get blocked by sending services. Has anybody had success doing
this? If anyone from edx is looking at this please note this fake email
creation is a problem because most services now will not accept fake
address and think of it as spam.

Regards,
Neville