Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help with moving SGA and grades uploads from local
to S3. We are using the same version of SGA that came with Ficus.4 version
of edx.

So far i have done the below

sudo vi /edx/app/edxapp/lms.auth.json
"AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
 "AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY":
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
 "AWS_STORAGE_BUCKET_NAME": "edxbucket",

But it is still getting uploaded on local storage. I am guessing its
because of below. But what do I change this to work with S3 storage.

sudo vi /edx/app/edxapp/lms.env.json
sudo vi /edx/app/edxapp/cms.env.json
"DEFAULT_FILE_STORAGE": "django.core.files.storage.FileSystemStorage",
"MEDIA_ROOT": "/edx/var/edxapp/media/",
"MEDIA_URL": "/media/",

I must say i have ORA2 files uploaded on S3 storage but grades attachments
uploaded locally. I would like to upload grade attachments on S3 storage as
well. Any help with SGA and grades attachments upload to s3 would be
helpful.

For grades would the below be correct

Inside lms.env.json & cms.env.json

"GRADES_DOWNLOAD": {

        "BUCKET": "",

        "ROOT_PATH": "",

        "STORAGE_CLASS": "django.core.files.storage.FileSystemStorage",

        "STORAGE_KWARGS": {

            "location": "/tmp/edx-s3/grades"

        },

        "STORAGE_TYPE": ""