Hi all,

this is new:

  http://anggtwu.net/2024-find-subed-mpv-links.html

as always, it's something incredibly niche(y): subed has some
incredible high-level features, but in that sort-of-blog-post I
ignored all its high-level features and focused on what I consider
really fun: 1) let's see how subed-mpv talks to mpv using a socket,
and 2) let's create a way to test this that people can run in less
than 5 minutes, that runs in /tmp/, and that has "no black boxes".

I've only tested that on my Debian laptop and with my favorite font -
see:

  (find-eejumps 2 "eejump-11")

The first two lines of the temporary buffer generated by M-x
find-subed-mpv-links are these,

  # (find-subed-mpv-links 140)
  # (find-subed-mpv-links "{emacs-width}")

and most people would have to change that to another number of columns
- chosen by trial and error.

  Have fun!
    Eduardo