on 3-6-2008 1:21 AM André Pohl spake the following:
Hi there,

ok ... I know, that 99% of the readers would kill me for this, but for our company it is very important.

I need to configure efw pop3-spam proxy for bouncing spams....

We get about 6000 (!) spams per day for 8 persons, thats to much for sorting by hand (most of our contacts resits in asia - that may be the reason for that).

On the other hand - the are 10-15 false positves per week which contains orders - and my boss would not be happy, if the sender will not be informed, that his message was marked as spam and deleted).

So the question is:
How can I configure the pop3-Spam-Proxy manually to bounce mails ?

Regards, André
But who would you be bouncing them too? The faked sender?
How will you receive mail when bouncing the spams to the faked senders gets you on a half dozen blacklists?
If you depend on orders coming in, you need to accept the mail and check it.
Look and see if the spam you receive falls on a blacklist, and drop them at the MTA.

See http://www.dontbouncespam.org/
and http://wiki.castlecops.com/What_is_Wrong_With_Bouncing_Spam

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...