From: NightLord [mailto:steph...@parenton.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:05 PM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Efw-user] Openvpn

Hello everyone,

I'm about to connect 2 laptop to a network protected by
efw... I want
the 2 pcs to be outside as if they were inside... So i try
to set a VPN
up. The 2 laptops are running XP, and so i'm installing open
VPN on both
of these laptop.. So far so good.. But i have a small
problem with the
cert files... I don't know yet where efw cert files are.. In
the mean
time, i have created cert files with openVPN and want to put
them on efw
so the two laptop can connect using these cert files...

Can somebody point me the right place to put them and if
needed the
changes to make on efw... (i've created 2 open vpn client on
efw)

Best regards
Stephane

http://www.eset.com