I've updated a few 2.3rc3 servers to 2.2 and this has worked flawlessly. Good
job, guys.

But today, I stupidly updated a few 2.1 and 2.1.2 servers to 2.2. It seemed
to go perfectly, and everything works that I can see. But then I noticed one
major problem...

Normally, on the VPN setup page, there are these three choices in the left
pane:

OpenVPN
serverOpenVPN client (Gw2Gw)
IPsec

On the 2.1 and 2.1.2 servers that were upgraded with the efw-uprade command,
only these two choices appear:

OpenVPN
IPsec

They are missing the ability to create server-to-server bridges. Also, the
directory /var/efw/openvpnclients is missing, as well as some config files
in /etc/openvpn.

Config files for existing bridges were not created, so these bridges are no
longer working.

I'm going to attempt to recreate these files by hand tomorrow since this has
to be up monday morning, unless you think you can fix this by then.

Of course, I wont be able to add the missing 'serverOpenVPN client (Gw2Gw)'
setup page.