I didn't want the code, I wanted the lines above the code,
but no matter. The panic is because of the onboard video.
That's good to know...

They sell 1x (single lane) PCI-e video cards for a few
dollars here in the US. You might even be able to buy an old
2 or 4 meg PCI video card on ebay for a couple of dollars...

Still, you might try upgrading the bios, since its free and
not too hard to do. See if that helps...