From: Nico Prenzel [mailto:nico.pren...@bebit.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 2:01 AM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Efw-user] Antwort: Antwort: Re: 2.4 upgrade

Hi,

I've checked that my EFW 2.4 loaded the virtio drivers for all my NIC's.

But you can't run the installer when you've assigned your virtio NIC's. You
have to first install it with emulated NIC's and after the installer
finished you have to switch your NIC's to virtio.

See, my bug report here:
 <http://bugs.endian.it/view.php?id=1116>
http://bugs.endian.it/view.php?id=1116

Regards.