>The problem is that over 2 or 3 days I have to restart the proxy service
because the dansguardian process consumes all the RAM memory.

Been a while, but I think dansguardian can get stuck trying to update
itself. There were always so many issues with the content filter and with
snort, I keep them turned off.

Once a service like dansguardian or spamassassin becomes outdated, they stop
updating themselves.

It's been ages since people have reported various EFW bugs, but none of the
bugs have been fixed. (unless you fix them yourself)

Once a community version is released, Endian pretty much forgets about it.
They're in the business of selling firewalls, and only release a free
version because it's in the open source agreement.

You're often on your own.