Hello all,

I'm doing some tests in my lab and found a very weird problem. I have two
servers: one has pfsense and it is my gateway to the internet. The second
one is a Endian Community 2.5.1 configured as a gateway. PFSENSE is the
only one with two networks: one is connected to my lan and the other one is
my cable modem.

The problems is every time I add the pfsense ip as the default gateway in
Endian, pfsense starts to block traffic that comes from endian to my
workstation(from where I am accessing endian web interface). I send a
packet to endian. Endian replies it, but it replies through its default
gateway - pfsense.  Hence I lose access to endian web interface. If I
restore endian to its factory configuration, or if I delete the default
gateway, I get the access back.

My question here is why endian, when configured on gateway mode, is sending
all the traffic through its default gateway - pfsense - if both endian and
my workstation are on the same network? Have anyone had luck configuring a
endian, as a gateway, behind a pfsense?

-Eduardo.