There are some solutions that would help.

1.:
- Connect the WIFI-Router to the "blue" network (you need 3 network
cards) - cause wifi could be unsecure... (you should take WAN-Port on
Router - for correct statistics and SPI-Firewall)
- Modem to "red" (DHCP on Modem should give Endian correct IP-Adress)
- Intranet "green" (secure) - just connect to a switch to use more computers
- DHCP on WIFI-Router for wireless devices
- DHCP on Endian-Firewall for cable-connected Computers
- be sure to use different subnets for each network

2.: (2 network cards)
- Modem -> WiFi-Router (WAN-Port and DHCP for both enabled) -> switch
with virtual local area network -> one port to Endian on "red" -> over
"green" back to the switch and 2nd VLAN for secure network (with DHCP)
on the other ports (you need at least a switch with more than three
ports - but VLAN switches usually have more ;-)
-- here the wifi-devices are not able to connect to the secure network
cause they are in the "red" area; you would have to use port-forwarding
for special services.

After a second time reading your request; use the WAN-Port of your
WiFi-Router to connect to the "green" area and let the router use DHCP
for grabbing the adresses from Endian.

Stuthemonkey: