Can handle sure
But
Pfsense and opnsense which it s more good
Can easy be configured as you need

Pfsense and opnsense are both the same

Opnsense are more support and more easy to do

And you can get how to on internet and youtube

Efw it s very simple and no so much things
And i saw it s like death project
I think they have equipments with efw software on it
For this reason i think them didn t make more on efw comunity which it s
free , i didn t try efw with their equipment too , but i guess that one it
s more complex.

So in final try opnsense
And find exactly how to configure it on youtube
And sure you will find what you are looking for