The critical steps of the migration are done. I've thus made public the new
repo:

https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen

I've also re-opened the deprecated mercurial repo on bitbucket so that
people can smoothly migrate their clones, links, etc.

Please report any outdated links and mercurial/bitbucket references you'll
find. I'm already aware of some pages on our wiki, like:
- http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner
<http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner>
- http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Mercurial

Any help on updating those old documentations will be greatly appreciated!

Gael