I don't smoke, but i think smoking is a bad habit because it can cause some dangerous diseases to them and also to ohter people around them whose can inhale the smoke of the cigarette from the smoker. I don't like people smoking during they are taking meal in the restaurant or in small shop because it's so disgusting the dust of cigarette spread every where, sometimes it can mixed with the food  or drinks that it is selling in there expecial in the small shop.  so i hate people are smoking  and i think smoking also needs a prohibited by law from government.

Just this my opinion about smoking.

Marina da Costa
Dili-East Timor

Do you Yahoo!?