English Exchange - the mailing list of English the international language.
UNSUBSRIBE

*//[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    English Exchange - the mailing list of English the international
    language.

-----Αρχικό μήνυμα----- Από: "Csilla Kosztol?ffffffffffe1nyi" Αποστολή: Τετάρτη, 28 Απριλίου 2004 3:23 μμ Προς: "English Exchange" Θέμα: English Exchange: Re:Re:RE: Welcome to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hi Scott...i am new too. i am a 23 years old hungarian girl, and i would like to learn english, because i will spend my studies in the UK. So i have to practice, and learn a lot!! Have a nice day too... Csilla

    :

    English Exchange - the mailing list of English the
    international language.
    Nice to meet you~~!!!

    I am Korean..and my name is scott
    I registered to be fluent speak english speaker.....
    Please .. give me recommend the english information....

    Have a nice day~~~~

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

    English the international language; Free lessons, Advice
    and Resources for learners of English worldwide
    http://www.twinisles.com/english
    [Sponsored by:]

    _____
    The newest lyrics on the Net!