Indeed the refresh will occur once for the original page, but if the
newly-downloaded page also has the refresh tag, then another refresh will
occur. You can effectively program a loop this way without tying up server
resources (like threads).
It is also possible using JavaScript, but is much less portable.

- Avi
--
s/\be(\w+)/e-\1/g;