sorry, it is 1.1 (confused with java versions).

regards,
ila

-----Original Message-----
From: Goud, Venkata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ejb1.2 xml deployment descriptors

Is there any EJB 1.2?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ilavarasu Paramasivam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ejb1.2 xml deployment descriptors

hi all,

my xml files files keep giving troubles while running the ejbc.  can any one
of you send me the reference xml descriptors for all the bean types
(session, bmp & cmp entity beans).  I am not in a position to use tools like
structure builder as i am using the weblogic commerce server components
also).  I am manually editing the xml descriptors.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ilavarsu