Hi everyone,

        There was a post today on TheServerSide.com's EJB forum which I wanted to
bring to your attention, it involved someone's project problems with the
performance inpact of using Entity Beans. Perhaps one of you can help him
out?

http://theserverside.com/discussion/thread.jsp?thread_id=47

take care,

Floyd Marinescu

Senior Architect
The Middleware Company
http://www.middleware-company.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
416-889-6115

Need help with EJB / J2EE?  Ask about our on-site training and consulting
services.