From: Sivakumar_Subramanian
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 12:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: check that the deployment descriptor containes well-formed and
va lid XML.

        Hi,
        I am getting the following error from ejbc when i try to build my
ejbean.
        check that the deployment descriptor containes well-formed and valid
XML.

        But my server is connecting to my back-end and everything is fine
and i have mentioned my database name also in Server props in
weblogic.properties file. This is is my weblogic-cmp-rdbms.xml file
        pls help me out. i got struck up with the thing.
        <!DOCTYPE weblogic-rdbms-bean PUBLIC
         '-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB RDBMS
Persistence//EN'

'http://www.bea.com/servers/wls510/dtd/weblogic-rdbms-persistence.dtd'>
        <weblogic-rdbms-bean>
          <pool-name>oraclePool</pool-name>
          <attribute-map>
            <object-link>
              <bean-field>CustomerId</bean-field>
              <dbms-column>CUSTOMER_ID</dbms-column>
            </object-link>
            <object-link>
              <bean-field>CategoryId</bean-field>
              <dbms-column>CUSTOMER_CATG_ID</dbms-column>
            </object-link>
          </attribute-map>
          <finder-list>
            <finder>
            </finder>
        </finder-list>
          <options>
            <use-quoted-names>false</use-quoted-names>
          </options>
        </weblogic-rdbms-bean>