-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex Paransky
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:13 AM
To: EJB-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM
Subject: Re: Security problem.

The problem you are getting has more to do with Class Not Found
exception rather than with any security issues.  Have you packaged the
struts library .JAR into your .WAR or added it to the websphere global
classpath?

--
-AP_
http://www.myprofiles.com/member/profile/apara_personal

malviya mahesh wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am developing a project, which contains an ejb
>module and a web module in websphere studio 5.1. Web
>module has struts1.1 support. It works fine in studio.
>I made an .ear file by exporting from websphere
>studio.
>My WebSphere application server 5.0 is configured with
>LDAP. Only ldap user can log in to it. When I go to
>deploy this ear file. It show no error and 0 warnings
>and deployed successfully. It is also started
>successfully. I am able to view htmls and jsps(without
>without struts support). But problem starts from here.
>1) I am not able to view any jsp with struts support
>and it gives me error.
>
>Error page exception
>The server cannot use the error page specified for
>your application to handle the Original Exception
>printed below. Please see the Error Page Exception
>below for a description of the problem with the
>specified error page.
>

>Original Exception:
>Error Message: org/apache/struts/taglib/html/HtmlTag
>Error Code: 500
>Target Servlet: null
>Error Stack:
>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>org/apache/struts/taglib/html/HtmlTag
>at
>org.apache.jsp._jspWelcome._jspService(_jspWelcome.java:42)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.jav
a:89)

>at
>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.servic
e(JspServlet.java(Compiled
>Code))
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServle
t.java:598)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:
696)

>at
>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictS
ervletInstance.java:110)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictL
ifecycleServlet.java:174)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycl
eServlet.java:313)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLi
fecycleServlet.java:116)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance
.java:258)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(Val
idServletReferenceState.java:42)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(Servl
etInstanceReference.java:40)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDisp
atch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:872)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppR
equestDispatcher.java(Compiled
>Code))
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRe
questDispatcher.java:173)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.SimpleFileServlet.doGet(SimpleFileServl
et.java:174)

>at
>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>
>at
>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictS
ervletInstance.java:110)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictL
ifecycleServlet.java:174)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycl
eServlet.java:313)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLi
fecycleServlet.java:116)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance
.java:258)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(Val
idServletReferenceState.java:42)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(Servl
etInstanceReference.java:40)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDisp
atch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:872)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppR
equestDispatcher.java(Compiled
>Code))
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRe
questDispatcher.java:173)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:
79)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppIn
voker.java:199)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocat
ion(CachedInvocation.java:71)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.inv
oke(CacheableInvocationContext.java:114)

> [...]
etInstanceReference.java:40)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDisp
atch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:872)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppR
equestDispatcher.java(Compiled
>Code))
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRe
questDispatcher.java:173)

>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleError(WebApp.java:977)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.sendError(WebApp.java:836)
>
>at
>com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:
121)

--
-AP_
http://www.myprofiles.com/member/profile/apara_personal
http://www.myprofiles.com/member/profile/apara_business

body
of the message "signoff EJB-INTEREST".  For general help, send email to

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com