hello Mr.Prasad, i read ur query. i've just started my career in j2ee,
so please forgive me if i was wrong. i've a solution that i'm not sure
about.

result set has total records, right. So after displaying the last
record of that particular page, the result set should be pointing to
next record. Store the number of the next record in ServletContext
object which is global. Using the next button, forward the browser to
the same page. Use the ServletContext object to get the  record number
and start displaying the next record. Continue this until the last
record is displayed. Use an 'if' loop to check whether the currently
displayed record is the last one, so that you may not need further
forwarding if it was. Storing the record number as ServletContext
object is the key.

o.k. bye
with regards,
krishna prasad g