Hi ,
I have an EJB running in a JVM which is called from  2 apps. running in
diffrent JVMs.

My questions are as follows..

1. Is there way to version the EJBs that I provide to the client apps?

2. If I include a new method in the EJB (which would be used by only app.
B) and does not modify the existing methods in the EJB,do I have to provide
the new stubs to app. A?

3.If my EJB uses application jars , is it mandatory to include those jars
in the classpath in manifest.mf of EJB jar?
Is there any advantage in including the application jars used by EJB in
classpath of manifest.mf file?

4. Is there a way to support backward compatibility for the EJbs(EJB stubs)?

Thanks in advance.