Hi!

I have two stateless session beans which are referencing each other like
that:

@Stateless
public class SessionBeanA implements SessionBeanALocal {

        @EJB private SessionBeanB sessionB;

}

and

@Stateless
public class SessionBeanB implement SessionBeanBLocal {

        @EJB private SessionBeanA sessionA;

}

When deploying the application on JBoss AS I get

- --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanA,service=EJB3
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  I Depend On:
    jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanB,service=EJB3
    persistence.units:jar=test.jar,unitName=test.jar
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanB,service=EJB3

ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanB,service=EJB3
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  I Depend On:
    jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanA,service=EJB3
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.j2ee:jar=test.jar,name=SessionBeanA,service=EJB3

and the deployment fails. So both session beans are referencing each
other and a deployment is therefore not possible. How can this situation
be resolved?

Best regards!
Christian

- --
For more than 4 generations the IT Professionals were the guardians
of quality and stability in software. Before the dark times.
Before Microsoft...