Hello,

even if trunk versions are not yet used for current developments, some remarks :

Linux/win32 :

   * Abort Core Dump assert error (cf previous mail) I have the same
     error uing win32 and Linux. lauching ekiga under Linux gives this
     error. Using root with dbus-launch ekiga : it works (other errors
     but not the subject. Under winXP I have the same error when using
     ekig with a non admistrator account (even if it is referenced as
     computer admin. Launching ekiga as administatot : it works.
   * With new version of opal, it will be necessary to have
     libcrypto.a. Useful to integrates it.

Best regards

Th. Simonnet