On 16/02/14 20:29, Julien Puydt wrote:
On 02/16/2014 06:19 PM, Julien Puydt wrote:

On 02/14/2014 12:11 PM, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

When I create a SIP account with random settings, no corresponding
group appears in the roster.  However, if I restart ekiga I do see the
new group in the roster.

Conclusion: the new group should be visible in the roster right after
account creation.

The same bug exists when an account is removed: its corresponding
group in roster disappears only after restarting ekiga.

I have a clue what's wrong... and I'll try to fix it. If I don't
forget... :-(

I pushed what should be a fix, with the caveat that since I upgraded
gtk+ on my box today, the gui code doesn't compile anymore. So I only
tested my patch by seeing that it compiled well with "make -k" -- I'm
currently quite unable to run ekiga!

This is because deprecated symbols, if you compile without gtk-debug then compile works.

--
Eugen