Le 22/06/2014 11:03, Julien Puydt a écrit :
(1) make the call core reject foes ;
(2) add a blacklisting delegate ;
(4) add a blacklist button to the call popup ;
(5) add a blacklist action to the call history items (if they're
currently unknown) ;
(6) add some way to edit the blacklist somewhere in the ui.
Ok, I have pushed code which is supposed to do the above five points
(out of six points) ; I had a hard time testing it as I get crashes
(afaict unrelated to what I did). Running ekiga through a slogin -X
might not be the best way to do serious tests, though, so I'll need to
have a look directly on the culprit box.
ekiga-devel-list mailing list