On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Eugen Dedu <eugen.d...@univ-fcomte.fr> wrote:
> On 29/04/15 12:29, Peter Robinson wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Eugen Dedu <eugen.d...@univ-fcomte.fr>
>> wrote:

>>> Thanks a lot for trying!
>>>
>>> Could you be more specific about what "install directory" does not work?
>>> Here on debian ptlib and opal package and install fine.  One note: you
>>> need
>>> to use "make opt" in ptlib and opal in order for plugins to be installed
>>> too.
>>

>> It's the same mechanism used to build 2.10 and all preceding releases
>> for years, as it looking at the git logs from the first release we
>> used in Fedora back to when it changed name from pwlib to ptlib back
>> in 2008.
>>
>>> What exactly version of ptlib/opal have you tried (also: release or
>>> branch)?
>>

>> ptlib 2.14.3
>

> Could you give me the log of the failed build?  Except updating
> config.guess/sub, I do not know what to do.

Full logs at [1] but basically the problem is if I run the "make
install" command below it tries to installer it in /usr/lib64 eveen
though it's explicitly specified.

make PREFIX=/builddir/build/BUILDROOT/ptlib-2.14.3-1.fc23.x86_64/usr
LIBDIR=/builddir/build/BUILDROOT/ptlib-2.14.3-1.fc23.x86_64/usr/lib64
install

[1] https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6670/9606670/build.log