On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:34:41 +0100
"Vincenzo Losito" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> an incovenient. In the video window is displayed only a part of the
> effective image. How can I solve this issue?

That's most likely a driver issue. Ekiga (PWLib) requests a specific
resolution from the Video4Linux interface, and instead of reporting
that it's not supported, the driver reports that all is okay, and sends
a cropped image to Ekiga. Maybe Luc Saillard is reading this list, he
knows a bit more about the video driver stuff.

Jan

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road