--- yannick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Le mercredi 28 novembre 2007 à 12:32 -0800, Sergei Steshenko a écrit :
> > For example, in Ekiga I've entered two accounts and both are
> > registered:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > .
> >
> > And I'm calling [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> >
> > So, will my friend see the call coming from
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > or from
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > ?
>
> This just wont work. VoIP is not like email. I wish it could work as
> email, but it does not work like an email.

With the particular example of wengo.fr and brujula.net it _does_work.

I'm saying it because I did place a call from brujula.net to wengo.fr
destination,
and wengo.fr destination did see that the call came from brujula.net.

So, assuming all the pearing agreements are in place, could you please answer my
particular question:

For example, in Ekiga I've entered two accounts and both areregistered:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

And I'm calling [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

So, will my friend see the call coming from

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or from

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

?