Hi all,

   I'm Gorka and I'm new to the list.
   I'm trying your latest release 2.9.90 at two Ubuntu Hardy machines
behind NAT's. But behind NAT's I can't use video-audio, only local
video-audio is shown.
   I have had great results having them in the same network.
   In older versions it was possible to cofigure a stun server, but in
version 2.9.90 network configuration is automatic. I would like to
force it to use stun.
   Could you give an example on how to touch ekiga's configuration
files. I've reached to
"/home/epetxepe/.gconf/apps/ekiga/protocols/%gconf.xml", which I think
it could be the file to touch, but no idea on how to touch it.

Bests,

Gorka