On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:45:05PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> On 23/07/14 12:25, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le 23/07/14 11:59, Paul Kramer a écrit :
> >> I added an SIP account belonging to my company to ekiga. This is the
> >> only account I have in my account list and the only account I want to
> >> use.
> >>
> >> However, when I try to phone a number (e.g. 72), it tries to phone
> >> 7...@ekiga.net  instead o...@my.company.com.
> >>
> >> How can I change this behavior?
> > Do you run a SIP server on my.company.com ? If not, there is no way to
> > achieve
> > what you want.
>
> Even without SIP, he still can use neighbours (Linux only).

There is an SIP Server running on my.company.com (not the real address by
the way).

I just want to be able to omit the server's host name when dialing a
number and want ekiga to automatically append it to a number. Currently
when i omit the host name, ekiga appends "@ekiga.net" which is not what
I want.

I hope that cleared things up a little.

Thanks,