Le dimanche 09 novembre 2014 à 00:47 -0500, Eugen Dedu a écrit :

> On 08/11/14 09:31, Dennis New wrote:
> > By the way, is everyone (linux users at least) able to get Fullscreen
> > video through the Call Window? I am able to, and I can Alt-Enter it too
> > to get a fully resizable window. Ideally, the main Call Window should
> > be resizeable like this too, no? I can change the GTK setting to make
> > it resizable, but I'm unsure of where/how to handle the callbacks to
>
> In ds-gtk-application branch, video is (finally!) resizeable.
>
> > redraw/scale the video. I am also not able to use Fullscreen when I'm
> > not in a call session -- ie. when I'm just viewing my local video.
> > Perhaps this is because the Fullscreen mode requires a remote PIP?
>
> Indeed.  This is a wrong idea, and as far as I know it has been fixed
> too in Damien's branch.

Yes, all of this works correctly. Unfortunately, it is still impossible
to choose where the PIP frame has to be displayed.

I am not sure if I will have the time to reimplement it. Changing the UI
was an enormous job (I am busy on this since more than 1 year - spare
time only), and we still have to add new SIP features, then improve
Ekiga.net...

--
Damien Sandras <dsand...@seconix.com>