On 19/03/16 14:53, "Peter Krämer" wrote:
Hi,
I installed Ekiga (on Lubuntu 14.04LTS) and got a SIP-Adress.
After going through the menus of the Ekiga-Software I get the answert "Anmelden
nicht möglich (Übertragungsfehler)".
What is going wrong?

Hi Peter,

Given your message ("Log In not possible (communication error)"), it seems that there is a network problem, such as your machine is not connected to Internet. This is surely not your case, but to find out precisely the error you need to send us/me your -d 4 log, see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output.

Regards,
Eugen

--
http://eugen.dedu.free.fr