Dear list,

I've installed Ekiga 4.0.2 on my Windows 10 machine and tried to configure
my account. My ISP is Free (France) and the SIP service is available at
freephonie.net. Unfortunately, when I try to configure my account, it looks
like the application enters a deadloop with the following parameters
(identifier obfuscated):

Don't know where I'm wrong as there's few fields to tweak. If I click OK,
Ekiga tries to connect but to no avail (translate to "connection in
progress", waited up to 20mn so far):

Any clue on this?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

Cordialement / Best regards,