Hi,
Your provider is buggy. Actually, Ekiga is able to handle several
accounts at the same time.To do so, it relies on the "realm". The
"realm" is supposed to be unique: both worldwide (not two providers can
have the same realm), and from the point of view of the provider (you
should have one and only one realm corresponding to the provider SIP
"domain").
You can see in the REGISTER response:SIP/2.0 401 UnauthorizedCSeq: 1
REGISTERWWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="sip.blueface.com",
nonce="WEqHgFhKhlQ42SeHns8yNIV4kvU7BP6j"
And in the INVITE response:SIP/2.0 401 UnauthorizedCSeq: 1 INVITEWWW-
Authenticate: Digest algorithm=MD5, realm="sip.blueface.ie",
nonce="16ed6ca7"
The realm is changing, just like if you had 2 different providers.
Tell them to read the SIP RFCs.
Le vendredi 09 décembre 2016 à 10:27 +0000, Chris @ Willows Consulting
Ltd. a écrit :
> I have waited to see the "Registered" status on the window. See log
> attached. I have added the SIP proxy of the provider too. I can
> still
> see the "SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized" on line 1025 despite the REGISTER
> @
> line 527 :'(.
>

> Regards,
> ekiga-list mailing list