On 17/03/17 16:22, Bob Williams wrote:
I've recently installed Ekiga from the network:telephony repository. My
system is openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.

The buttons for the Contact List and the Dial Pad show the broken
document icon (a document with a superimposed red X). How can I make it
find the correct icons?

My theme is Breeze. I've tried changing the GTK2 and GTK3 themes in
System Settings, but nothing helped.

If anyone else has a similar system, I'd welcome suggestions.

Hi,

I noticed this problem in some cases, I do not remember when.

The only solution I see is to copy in some /usr subdirectory two icons which will be shown by Ekiga. Do you really want these two icons fixed and do you have root access on your machine?

--
Eugen