I'm new to Ekiga. I am following the Ekiga Configuration Assistant to set up an Ekiga.net Account (step 4 of 9). I am in the UK.

The link to 'Get an Ekiga.net SIP account' attempts to go to https://ekiga.im/ to which I am unable to connect:

   Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ekiga.im.

Attempts to get to http://ekiga.im/ result in the same.

Attempts to get to http://ekiga.net/ result in the same.

Attempts to get to https://ekiga.net/ result in a message that the site is configured incorrectly:

   The owner of ekiga.net has configured their web site improperly. To
   protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not
   connected to this web site.

While over-riding the certificate failure might sometimes be considered acceptable, that seems the wrong thing to do for communications software, or when creating an account.

Is there a good way to sign up for an Ekiga account? Is there an update to the software.

Douglas Milnes.