I actually like this one. You might have to get rid of the leaf and the green isn't the same as well. But this one's actually very similar to the other one I posted. Only difference is other one had a wavy (wave of propaganda by the open source community...) feeling.
Anyway, I'll send you the banner in my next email. Modify it, see if you can merge it with your banner. Imran On 6/11/06, Ishtiaque Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > How about this > > similar with the banner colour > > http://www.joomladesigns.co.uk/gallery/pop.php?path=content/joomladesigns/Joomla%20Templates/greenleaf.jpg&margin=10&posx=301&posy=210&popdisplay=1,0,0,0,0,1,0&lang=lang.ini&col1=34507A&col2=BBC5D3 > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now. http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
