Hi,
 
From the five suggested I liked the style of rhuk_solarflare_ii theme. However, if the color theme is modified to blue or greenish, as most of our fellow has some liking to this two colors. Or can't we always have multiple theme for the site ;-)
 
Cheers,
Maruf
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 06/11/06 22:28:59
Subject: Re: [ekushey] Bangla Font on Linux
 
Thanks Omi for giving me access to backend. I have installed 3 templates. You can view them with the help of Template Chooser on your left, in mukto.org. All of these templates are from joomladesigns.co.uk. Okay the templates are:
enviro - Omi's choice
greenleaf - Darklord's choice
mukto-blue - My choice, originally bluetech from joomladesigns
The other 2 you can see are default joomla templates.

I know Mr Maruf suggested some templates, but there are just too many to choose from. I propose we choose from these three ASAP, then I'll modify CSS file of that template to suit our need.

Tapan: Thanks, the modified one is up at mukto.org. My idea was to have some more words along the wave, but I couldn't think of any :S

Imran

On 6/11/06, Tapan Kumar Seal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is wonderful, think and try the words "open source" and "magazine" in
bangla

tapan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Shariqul Islam Azad - Omi
Sent: 10 June 2006 20:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [ekushey] Bangla Font on Linux

Imran Hossain wrote:
> http://imranh.web.cse.unsw.edu.au/Screenshot.png

Thanks for the Screenshot. After I fixed the FreeFonts package, I didn't
see the look of Bangla in Linux. Man! It's wonderful. I mean much better
than Windows.

Thanks again for showing me that.

Omi



.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]







.
Yahoo! Groups Links






--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/358 - Release Date: 07/06/2006


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/358 - Release Date: 07/06/2006




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/




 
__._,_.___

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







.





SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to