What fonts you are using in Gimp?

Gimp use GTK+ and all GTK applications are working fine here. Please
check your font has KhandaTa and try using another font. But check the
font is working or not in another application.

Omi

Imran Hossain wrote:
> For some reason Khanta-da is not appearing in Gimp. I copied a line of
> text with khanda-ta in it, pasted that in Gimp, everything pasted
> properly except Khanda-ta.
>
> Any solution? (I am a bit desperate, I might have to install ASCII
> bangla fonts in Windows and a program to write using those fonts, if
> no solution is available)
>
> Regards
> Imran
>
>   




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to