Dear group members
As part of my continuing interest bangla unicode and in hacking around with _javascript_ http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ananga/HK%20to%20Bangla%20Unicode.html
I need to know bangla words with which are tricky to put into unicode they probably fall into the following categories
I need to do this as I need my algorithm currently puts the khondoto after the e/oi/o/ou-kar rather than before which is where it should go.
What is the current situation regarding jo-phola having its own unicode code-point? Could anyone post any up to date URLs.
I'd be grateful if people would reply in english as my bengali is not so good!
Many many thanks in advance
Ananga Manjari Das
Glastonbury, UK
__._,_.___
- words with unusual combinations of jophola, reph, ra, rophola etc
- words that can only be made with ZWJ and ZWNJ
- the " a --- jophola --- aa-kaar " combination used in writing english pronounciation like action
I need to do this as I need my algorithm currently puts the khondoto after the e/oi/o/ou-kar rather than before which is where it should go.
What is the current situation regarding jo-phola having its own unicode code-point? Could anyone post any up to date URLs.
I'd be grateful if people would reply in english as my bengali is not so good!
Many many thanks in advance
Ananga Manjari Das
Glastonbury, UK
.
If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
SPONSORED LINKS
| Open source software | Open source | Opensource |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ekushey" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
