Hello Champak,

> I have successfully setup a multiuser cluster using Elasticluster with
> multiple nodes with differing architectures but I haven't been able to run
> more than a single job per node. p...]
> champost@frontend001:~/sbatch$ for i in `seq 20`; do sbatch -J test_$i -e
> test_$i.out -o test_$i.out cpuSleep.sh; done

With the default configuration, you also need to specify the memory
limit -- otherwise, SLURM takes it to be the memory of a full node.
If you want to change the default, add `DefMemPerCpu=3800` (for
3800MB) to `/etc/slurm/slurm.conf` on every node and restart SLURM,
or add `slurm_defmempercpu=3800` (for 3800MB) to your ElastiCluster's
setup variables and re-run `elasticluster setup`.

Hope this helps!

Ciao,