See http://www.elasticsearch.org/case-studies/
There are plenty of use case of organizations from all kind of industries. For IT audience, Github, Wikipedia or Stackoverflow give some insights into
how ES is used at scale, on large volumes and data and what 'real-time' means.

As for the webinar, I'm still working on some of its content; I don't want to give any spoilers however know that I'll do my best not to disappoint :)