Hi all

Basically I have two queries that I would like to combine in a somewhat 
unusual way. 

Lets say query A is *"Albino Melanism"* and query B is* "Elephant Tiger"*. 
I have lots of search results which have either one or the other, but I am 
mostly interested in those where both queries return at least some score. 
Any text only containing all the words of query A or query B should be 
scored lower than a query containing some of query A and query B. (e.g. the 
document with the text "Albino Melanism ..." is worth nothing if there is 
no mention of an elephant or tiger, I'd rather have the text "Albino 
Elephant ..." with no mentions of tigers / melanism)


A dismax query does pretty much the opposite of what I want to do: It takes 
two subqueries and returns the maximum. However I actually want the minimum 
of those subqueries.

Is there a way to do this with elasticsearch?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/273ed06f-3eda-4e67-85b7-ea7bca83ebea%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to