Hello ,
Aggregation is exactly what you are looking for.
First you need to structure your data in this manner -
categories : [
{ "key" : "f2",
"value" : 3
},
{ "key" : "f3",
"value" : "c"
}
]
Then simply apply a 2 level aggregation -
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-aggregations.html
Thanks
Vineeth
On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Krešimir Slugan <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I have Elasticsearch cluster with e-shop data. There are many product in
> there and they have attributes which belong to attribute categories. When I
> search I don't know which attribute category are going to be returned and I
> need facet statistic for every one of them.
>
>
> E.g. documents look like:
>
> {
>
> "doc": "doc1",
>
> categories: { "f1": "a", "f2": 0, "f3": "b", }
>
> },
>
> {
>
> "doc": "doc2",
>
> categories: { "f2": 3, "f3": "c", "f4": "d", }
>
> }
>
> I need to get facets statistic for every key in categories part of
> document e.g. statistic for f1, f2, f3 etc. and I need to get it in one
> query (not to get all categories first and then issue second query for
> actual data)...It is ok if I have to change data structure. Is it possible
> to do this using facets or aggregations in Elasticsearch?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "elasticsearch" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/a9ac8ce6-14d0-44dd-9721-a3ba75477aaa%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/a9ac8ce6-14d0-44dd-9721-a3ba75477aaa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAGdPd5mN3JgSNayG58L3wQZBgt9Sx-sMxYM%3Dny9OfNpteDZGNg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.