Can anyone help me please?

AJ

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:05:18 AM UTC-7, Ajinkya Apte wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am having some trouble with getting the phrase_prefix search working 
> with the _id field. Here is my example:
>
> #Reset the index
> DELETE /profile-101
>
> #Mapping creation
> PUT /profile-101
> {
>   "mappings": {
>     "profile": {
>       "properties": {
>         "full-name" : {
>           "type": "string"
>         }
>       }
>     }
>   }
> }
>
> #Document creation
> POST /profile-101/profile/nickname/
> {
>   "full-name" : "Ajinkya Apte"
> }
>
>
> *Issue:*
> 1. When I do:
> GET /profile-101/profile/_search
> {
>   "query" : {
>     "match" : {
>         "full-name" : {
>             "query" : "Ajin",
>             "type" : "phrase_prefix"
>         }
>     }
>   }
> }
> I get the result correctly;
>
> However when I do something similar for the _id field it does not work
>
> GET /profile-101/profile/_search
> {
>   "query" : {
>     "match" : {
>         "_id" : {
>             "query" : "nic",
>             "type" : "phrase_prefix"
>         }
>     }
>   }
> }
>
> I am probably missing something here, can someone please point me in the 
> right direction?
> I eventually want to combine the two queries using multi_match but first 
> want to figure out the correct way to run a phrase_prefix query on the _id 
> field:
> GET /profile-101/profile/_search
> {
>   "query" : {
>   "multi_match" : {
>     "query":      "User query",
>     "type":       "phrase_prefix",
>     "fields":     [ "_id", "full-name" ],
>     "tie_breaker": 0.3
>   }
>   }
> }
>
> Thanks,
> AJ
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/2f1b9e8b-1c75-4ad3-a6dd-a3fd528eea09%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to