Dear Elasticsearch team,

could you possibly please clarify a question regarding "Kibana 4" vs
"Kibana 3" Dashboard feature.

In Kibana 3 Dashboard I was able to interact with widgets i.e drill-down
the data by clicking on basically any of the widgets to add more filters to
current dashboard.
Does it suppose to work the same way in Kibana 4 as well?

It does not work for me at all now and I'm wondering is that's something
that I can not figure out how to do or is it something that's not
implemented yet.

Thanks in advance,
Alex.